SA182 F321 Flanges
Forged pipes, flanges, nozzles for Kemper project
SA350 LF2 Nozzles
Heavy barrel flanges and WN flanges in SA350 LF2
Duplex SA182 F51 forgings
SA182 F51flanges, tube sheets and rings for BASF- YPC
SA336 F1 Tube sheets
Tube sheets for Takreer refinery project Ruwais.
Forged Nozzles SA336 / SA182 F1
Nozzles according to drawing with special requirements.
Seamless Rolled Rings AISI 4130
Delivery of profiled rolled rings for machine building.
SA336 F11 Cl.3 and SA105 Nozzles for Sasol Secunda
Forged Nozzels for use in Sasol's Secunda complex.
Forged Nozzles, WN Flanges, Discs in SA182 F11 Cl2 and SA105
Forgings according drawing for Ehsan project.
Forged Neck, LWN Flanges, Discs in SA 105 & F316L
Forgings according drawing for PTT Siam project.
Nozzles and rings in SA182 F12 Cl2
Nozzles and rings according drawing for MHI project.
Material Grades* for ASTM and ASME steel forgings
- A105, A266 Cl1 to Cl4
- A372 Gr.A / Gr.B
- A350 LF2 Cl1 to Cl3 for low temperature service
- A516 Gr.60 and Gr.70
- A738C / S355J2 / 1.0577
Alloy steels (for machine building)
- 42CrMo4 (Q+T) / AISI 4140 / DIN EN 1.7225
- 25CrMo4 /AISI 4130 / DIN EN 1.7213
- 34CrNiMo6 /AISI 4340/ DIN EN 1.6582
- AISI 8660 Tripel Alloy Steel
High strength /high yield carbon steels
- A694 F42, F45, F52, F55, F60, F65, F70
Austenitic stainless steels
- A182 F304 / 304L (UNS S30403), F310 (UNS S31000)
- A182 F316/316L (UNS S31603), F316Ti, F317/317L (UNS S31703)
- A182 F321 (UNS S32100), F347 (UNS S34700)
- A182 F44 (254SMO), 904L (UNS N08904)
- 17-4 PH, 15-5 PH (SUS 630)
Ferritic stainless steels
- A182 F429, F430, F440A
Martensitic stainless steels
- A182 F6a, A182 F6NM
Low alloy steels
Ferritic alloy steel forgings for high-pressure and high-temperature parts, such as boilers and pressure vessels.
- A182 / A336 F1, F5, F9, F91, F92
- A182 / A336 F11, F12, F22, F23
- A508 Cl.2 / Cl.3
Duplex and superduplex
- A182 F51 (UNS S31803), A182 F60, F53 (UNS S32750)
- Alloy 20, Alloy 59, Alloy 400, Alloy 625, Alloy 800/800H/800HT, Alloy 825
Note: EN/DIN Norms are not mentioned in this survey as there is no such thing as an equivalent matching chemical composition 100%.
A508 Gr.3 Cl.1 might be used for the German WB36. A350 LF2 could be used instead of P280GH.
In every case the proper ASTM/ASME/AISI material grade has to be discussed.
*This list is not exhaustive and no responsibility is taken for the correctness of this information.